It may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You may have received a library card through the Colorado Libraries Collaborate(CLC) program, which gives you the privilege of checking out materials at any of our HPLD library branches. However, you will need to request Interlibrary Loans from your home library where you reside.
- You may have just received a new or replacement library card today and will need to wait until tomorrow before placing an Interlibrary Loan request.
- You may have changed your PIN since you originally set up your ILL account. Please contact the ILL Office during the ILL Office hours of Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 970-506-8570.The ILL staff will reset your PIN and then assist you with logging into your account.
- You may have fines on your library card that are $5 or more or a lost item on your account. This will prevent you from placing Interlibrary Loan requests.
- You may have not used your library card for THREE YEARS OR MORE. Checking out a library item today should permit you to register for an ILL account the following day.